Monday, August 4, 2014

Pretty Cotton Fabric Pattern Used to Make Things

I just love this fabric pattern!  It’s a very soft cotton fabric. I’ve used it before to make yoga accessories, like a yoga mat and yoga pads
Oooh, pretty!

A very small water bottle carrier with insulated batting
Eyeglass holder with fleece lining, plus a travel tissue holder


Zippered bags in different sizes, ranging from the largest 11½” x 10¼” to the smallest is 4 ½” x 6 ½”

I make a lot of different zippered bags. I have them all over the house. And of course, give them away as gifts.

A few years ago, I needed something to take to the gym that wasn’t a purse, yet held my wallet, cell phone, and keys. I came up with a “hands-free neck purse.” They always come in handy when I have to hold my small grandchildrens’ hands without hanging on to a purse where the strap usually falls off my shoulders. I’ve since made several using a variety of different materials. For instance, this one is made with a store bought towel cut in half lengthwise. The  pockets are of course, using this wonderful cotton fabric pattern. Inside one pocket is a key fob.

 

No comments: